Today I get to choose what my Top Ten Tuesday list will be, since The Broke and Bookish have declared it Freebie Week! So, I have decided to do a topic that The Broke and Bookish did before I began participating in Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s list is “My Top Ten Bookish Confessions.”
- I learned to read using the Dick and Jane books.
- I’m one of those who read everything I could get my hands on as a kid including milk cartons and cereal boxes.
- I used to read and record myself for an organization that provided books on tape for people with sight problems.
- I love to read to children.
- I love to use different voices for different characters when reading aloud to children.
- I wish I would have made a list of ALL of the books I’ve read since I started reading. (I’m still not as faithful at this as I should be.)
- My reading tastes have changed over the years.
- I regret getting rid of books I never read.
- I cannot resist a book sale, bargain book rack, a box of books at a yard or garage sale, or a discount book store.
- In addition to reading, I LOVE to write. I am working on my first novel. It is an historical romantic fiction book.
What about you? What Bookish confessions are you hiding? Leave a comment below and tell me one of your Bookish confessions.