Today’s Top Ten Tuesday as deemed by The Broke and the Bookish is “Ten Websites I Love that aren’t about Books”.
- The Rabbit and the Dragonfly This is my favorite place in Lancaster County. I love the decor, the atmosphere, the friendly people, the food and beverages.
- African Wildlife Foundation One of my dreams is to go on an African safari to photograph the wildlife there.
- National Wildlife Federation Just because I love animals.
- Photo Art I love photography and I love to see great photographs taken by other photographers.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul A great place to find inspiration.
- 10 Minute Novelists Because I love to write even more than I love to read.
- ACFW – American Christian Fiction Writers This website is much more beneficial if you are a member of ACFW, but this is a great website for Christian Fiction Writers. They offer contests, critique groups, groups that help to encourage you to set and meet writing goals and so much more.
- Pinterest It’s not just about books; it’s about EVERYTHING! I don’t go on the Pinterest website very often because I like it so much that when I’m on, I have trouble getting off!
- Dogs, Dog Breeds, Dog Health In all honesty, I don’t know if I love this website yet. I only had eight websites that I truly love and have looked at with any regularity that have nothing to do with books. Therefore, I simply googled “dogs” because I love my dog and found this website. It looks fascinating. I’m sure I’ll be reading several of the articles on the website and checking it out from time to time.
- So sorry, but I do not have a number 10. As a busy homeschool mom, I don’t have a lot of time to spend visiting a bunch of websites. Therefore, I keep my website visits to the sites that are most important to me, which, as a writer, happen to be about writing books or reading books.
How about you? Do you really have 10 websites that you love that have nothing to do with books?
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
These days, outside of work and family, pretty much my whole life is about books, so I don’t have any good websites to add to your list, but yours was really fun. I like using Pinterest to create vision boards for my novels.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think we all do a lot of web searching. I know I do, especially when I’m researching things for my latest novel.
Thanks for stopping by Lilyn.
I don’t have specific websites, but I love going through and finding random articles and posts like natural insect repellent plants to use around the house. My Websites Worth Checking Out.