There seemed to be some confusion about the Tea Time Talk blog posts the last time I posted one, so I decided this week to post all of the directions here before I post my actual Tea Time Talk post. This will make this post quite long, but it seemed that people didn’t understand to check my Tea Time Talk page to learn the rules and guidelines. However, the rules and guidelines are what is posted on my Tea Time Talk page which you can open by clicking the tab at the top of the page.
I will be posting a Tea Time Talk post every other Monday and hope that many others will join me. This is a fun way for all of us to share a fun blog post and get to know one another.
Just follow the following rules and guidelines:
- You don’t have to be a tea drinker to participate.
- Add your link to the Tea Time Talk post in the latest link-up (which will be listed on the latest Tea Time Talk post).
- Include the link to this page, so that your readers will understand the rules.
- Before you post, be sure you comment on at least one other blogger’s post. The point of this is to begin forming relationships and interacting with one another, just like sitting down to a real tea party.
- Include the below tea image in your post.
How to Post:
1. Use any of the List Prompts located at the end of this post. Feel free to add your own.
2. Everyone who participates must answer at least 2 questions listed under Conversation Starters posted by myself or another participant.
3. At the end of your post, include 2-5 questions/conversation starters for your readers to answer as well!
What I Did This Week Pictures Taken
Music I’ve Enjoyed
Movies I’ve Enjoyed
Books I’m Reading
My Writing Progress This Week
Current Favorite Book Characters
Book Quotes I’m Enjoying
Currently Working On
Looking Forward To
Places Where I Did Some Writing This Week
Favorite Healthy Recipe
Favorite Vacation Spot
Things I’m Grateful For
Holiday List Prompts:
As a New Season Begins Favorite Pumpkin Recipe Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe Something I’m Thankful For Favorite Christmas Memory Favorite Christmas Cookie with Recipe Favorite Christmas Book Favorite Family Christmas Tradition
Now for Today’s Tea Time Talk Post:
A Movie I Enjoyed: Last week, four of the five members of our family went to the theater to see Pete’s Dragon, and can I just say, “I really enjoyed this movie.” It was nice to be able to take our youngest son to see a movie that had no bad language and had a positive message. There were a lot of emotionally charged scenes, some quite sad. This movie made me laugh and cry, which is what always makes a movie memorable to me. We thoroughly enjoyed this movie and will be purchasing it when it comes out on DVD.
- What part of the world do you call home?
- What genre(s) do you write?
- Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging?
- What’s your favorite childhood bookish (book related) memory?
- Tea, Coffee, or something else? If it’s tea, which is your favorite; if it’s something else, what is it?
Since I am the first to post a Tea Time Talk post, I will answer to of the above questions:
- I call Lancaster County, Pennsylvania home. I was born and raised here.
- I write clean historical fiction, but I like to dabble in other genres when I write my Flash Fiction Friday posts or in some short stories, which might show up on the blog eventually – no promises. 🙂
Okay, your turn, don’t forget to click the little blue linky box at the bottom to add the link to your Tea Time Talk post here.