Today’s theme as per The Broke and the Bookish is “Top Ten Books I Wish Had More/Less X in Them”. However, I couldn’t think of anything for this topic, so I looked at past Top Ten Tuesday Themes and decided to do one that I don’t think I’ve done in the past.
Therefore, my theme for today is “Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry”.
- Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner
- The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
- Unblemished by Sara Ella
- Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- Fire and Water by Betsy Graziana Fasbinder
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
- The Promise by Danielle Steel