Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, as suggested by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top Ten Bookworm Delights (things that have to do with books and why you love them).
- The Smell of New Books
- Sitting in a library or bookstore surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books.
- Hunting for books on the Bargain shelves, at a used book sale or yard/garage sales.
- Relaxing in the evening with a cup of tea, a good book, and my dog at my feet.
- Meeting someone who likes to read the same genre that I like and sharing favorite books and authors.
- Following my favorite authors on social media.
- Reading books aloud to my children, using different voices for different characters.
- Memories of climbing my neighbor’s apple tree, where I would sit and read, as a young girl.
- Picking out a book to give as a special gift for someone.
- Being touched so deeply by a book that it makes me both laugh and cry. These are the stories that are truly unforgettable.
Have you shared your list for Top Ten Tuesday?