Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, as suggested by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top Ten Bookworm Delights (things that have to do with books and why you love them).
- The Smell of New Books
- Sitting in a library or bookstore surrounded by shelves upon shelves of books.
- Hunting for books on the Bargain shelves, at a used book sale or yard/garage sales.
- Relaxing in the evening with a cup of tea, a good book, and my dog at my feet.
- Meeting someone who likes to read the same genre that I like and sharing favorite books and authors.
- Following my favorite authors on social media.
- Reading books aloud to my children, using different voices for different characters.
- Memories of climbing my neighbor’s apple tree, where I would sit and read, as a young girl.
- Picking out a book to give as a special gift for someone.
- Being touched so deeply by a book that it makes me both laugh and cry. These are the stories that are truly unforgettable.
Have you shared your list for Top Ten Tuesday?
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
#8 is such a cute choice!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-54/
Thanks, so much for stopping by and for commenting!
I love your number 8 – such a lovely pick and thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Lynn. That’s a favorite memory of mine. My mom used to come to the back door of our house and call for me. I’d answer from up in the tree and she didn’t know where the answer was coming from until I climbed down. 😉